HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rank problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweet_Chili

PostSubject: Rank problems   Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:50 pm

Last night I was promoted to Viper after my other donation of $25 and recently it screwed up and put me back to premium. Any help would be appreciated, Rob Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fatmanjumprope
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Rank problems   Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:36 am

This is from Relic as he had to leave on his business trip and couldn't send it to you personally.

Sorry about that Rob.

On the Buycraft page I have it set to automatically give you the rank upon payment being received. After you sent the payment, I went to Paypal to find out my bank was expired and needed to be re-verified. That was on Saturday so I had to wait until Monday (Yesterday) to verify my Paypal again before I was able to accept your payments. Once the Paypal was verified, it immediately confirmed your payment and promoted you to Premium like it would if you donated for that package despite the fact that I had already promoted you past that.

Anyhow, now that Paypal is verified again, all payments should go flawlessly from now on for everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://delusioncraft.forumotion.com

Rank problems
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1